Satya Rising Source

Dear Reader,

We offer you, with great respect and love, a thoughtful blog full of ideas, concepts, and vibrations. Most relate to creating and working with gemstone, natural and other creative modality jewelry and prayer beads. Many speak of the work we do with sound and light and the crystal and Tibetan bowl, vocalization and native persons instrumentation for healing. We offer you a long list of resources through an "embedded" Amazon store. And music, and more. We hope you enjoy, join, comment and create. Share with us as you like and as it works for you.

In Peace, the most precious gift,

Laurie and John
Rev. Dr. Laurie Sherman and Rev. Dr. John Evans

Monday, January 11, 2010

Metaverse of Topics, Dropship Metaphysical Products, finding the ID of this Blog...

Dear Reader,

Dropship Afternoon

This afternoon, well into the evening, I went through the products that are offered by a Metaphysical Product-focused company. There were 100's of items, some quite off the mark for us, and some that perhaps I wouldn't purchase but know people who would love them, some too expensive for what they are, and some that I either already have and use or would love to have and use. It was sort of like shopping, without having to spend money.

There were perhaps 30 categories, and most of the products were relevant and useful to our readership and client base. However, some of the product titles were "uninspiring" and some of the product info was written incredibly badly.

I picked out the items, at least from this primary source, and I rewrote many of the information "blurbs" giving them a bit of connection to Spirit and less hyperbole. My background in retail helps. But I find something deeper than ever going on.

We now have agreements with about a dozen source companies for items we want to offer to you. It will take us a while to get the literally thousands of items from their catalog to ours to you!

So, pretty soon we will have a wonderful store/source up for you that is in several parts. In re-reading this statement, this sounds like simply a money making scheme. But that is not how I am thinking about it. I find that I like to know right away where to access something that is talked about. Perhaps I put too many links in my blog yesterday; I was learning how to put links in, so I went overboard I guess. I find it helpful and I hope you do as well, to have access to products that I'm talking about as well as an honest assessment of the "good, bad and ugly" aspects of various products. For us to relay what we have found out through trial and error. We are open to your comments and hope that we can dialog about all of this.

How and About What we Wish to Communicate with You

We hope to offer information, products and services to you in three ways. We are open to suggestions of other ways, too.

1. We would like you to be able to source materials, tools and information that from our experience provide the best and least expensive, perhaps the lowest shipping costs, and so forth, as well as books of all kinds related to the many topics that this blog will cover over time, with annotations so that you are getting our opinions "for what they are worth" on various books that may or may not help you as you are on your own path. Plus we can discuss these books, products or whatever else comes up. Much of this can be done with the help of the Amazon.com set of services.

2. We are about to have a store with products from other people. It is just about ready to rock and roll. You will certainly be the first to know about its existence and whereabouts.

3. We want to offer you ideas, experiences and products that we have developed or channeled. These may integrate into a category or two in the above store, or they may have their own store. We don't know yet (and are willing to take any help you can offer!) Again, you will be the first to know about this.

I guess there is another way, so amend my list to FOUR ways to provide useful information and that is through linking to other blogs and websites that you might find useful and interesting. The "if you like this, then you may well like X, Y and Z" principle. If you are interested in "cross-linking" just email me or leave a comment to that effect and we will figure out how to do this in the best way. We would also like to guest contribute and for others to do the same as time goes by. So anyway, the point of all this is that we want to serve your "quest" and give you the benefit of whatever we have picked up along the way, plus learn from you as well in a number of ways.

This Blog

I'm thinking lots about what I want to write to you every day. I am open to opinions and ideas and things you would like to hear about. I think that my next blog will be on a book that I just finished and on another that I have read recently. They are both on various levels of meaning and facts about different gemstones that can be used for healing. John and I will add our experiences with the various gemstones we discuss and I'll try to source some photos for you as well. So that is one direction that we are planning to go.

But the overview of this blog seems to be sharing about the things that catapult into my experience around healing, gemstones, jewelry making, other arts and crafts, spirituality, Metaphysics and the Metaverse, Yogas, (this is beginning to sound like my undergrad class list!) and even perhaps some thoughts about my own healing, chronic illnesses, and how that affects decisions and life choices. and other things. I would rather share spontaneously with you than have a rigid plan and focus that doesn't allow for tangents. But that is the way I am.

So, my dear Readers, who don't know that you are readers yet, as we haven't made this blog public, I will leave you now, even though I have a couple of other ideas of things I want to write to you about. Perhaps if I am still awake in a bit I'll write again.

Blessed be,
In Love,

Laurie
drlauriesherman@opus-arts.com
Vienna, VA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a constructive, relevant comment on this blog, as we welcome your thoughts and experiences. Please become a member of this blog to comment. Thank you very much for reading, thinking and commenting. Laurie and John at Satya Rising Sanctuary